This alarm system monitors liquid levels in lift pump chambers, sump pump basins, holding tanks, sewage, agricultural, and other water applications.
The CS2004E alarm system can serve as a high or low level alarm depending on the float switch model used.
The alarm horn sounds when a potentially threatening liquid level condition occurs. The horn can be silenced, but the alarm beacon remains on until the condition is remedied. Once the condition is cleared, the alarm will automatically reset.
- NEMA 4X enclosure, designed for ease of installation, rated for indoor and outdoor use
- Automatic alarm reset
- Large red alarm beacon
- External Alarm Test / Silence switch
- Alarm horn sounds at 87 decibels at 10 feet (3 meters)
- Latching lockable cover (no screws required)
- External mounting feet
- Complete package includes standard Control
- Duty Narrow Angle Mechanical control switch with 15 feet (4.57 meters) of cable (other lengths available) and mounting clamp – other cable lengths available
VOLTAGE FOR 115 VAC MODEL:
- 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 2.4 watts max. (alarm condition)
- 8.5 x 6.7 x 5.5 inch (21.6 x 17 x 14 cm) including mounts, NEMA 4X
- 87 decibels at 10 feet (3 meters)
- 6 foot (1.8 meter)
FLOAT SWITCH CONNECTION TERMINAL:
- Float switch is pre-wired to internal terminal block.
- Control Duty Narrow Angle Mechanical control switch with mounting clamp
- Cable: 15 feet (4.57 meters), flexible 18 gauge, 2 conductor (UL) SJOW, water-resistant (CPE)
- Other float cable lengths available.
- Float: 2.74 inch diameter x 4.83 inch long (7.0 cm x 12.3 cm), high impact, corrosion resistant polypropylene housing for use in sewage and water up to 140°F (60°C)