Mercury-Activated, Wide-Angle Pump Switch
The Medium Duty Wide-Angle Mercury Pump Switch is designed to control pumps up to 1 HP at 115 VAC and 2 HP at 230 VAC.
This mercury-activated, wide-angle pump switch provides automatic control of pumps in non-potable water and sewage applications. This switch is not sensitive to rotation or turbulence.
The Medium Duty Wide Angle Mercury pump switch is suitable for use with intrinsically safe circuits.
Contact CSI Controls regarding specific intrinsically safe applications.
- Patented tumbler assembly gives positive pump on or pump off
- Controls pumps up to 1 HP at 115 VAC and 2 HP at 230 VAC
- Adjustable pumping range of 6.5 to 13.5 inches(16.5 to 34 cm)
This switch is available:
- For pump down or pump up applications as specified by part number.
- With a 115 VAC or 230 VAC piggy-back plug.
- Without a plug for direct wiring in 120 VAC or 230 VAC applications.
- In standard cable lengths of 15, 20, or 30 feet and 5, 6, or 10 meters (longer lengths available).
- 6.5 to 13.5 inches (16.5 cm to 34 cm)
- Flexible 14 gauge, 2 conductor (UL, CSA) SJOW, water-resistant (CPE)
- 3.38 inch diameter x 4.25 inch long (8.58 cm x 10.80 cm), high impact, corrosion resistant, PVC housing for use in sewage andnon-potable water up to 140°F (60°C)
- Mercury-to-mercury contacts, hermetically sealed in a steel capsule
- Voltage 50Hz/60Hz Single Phase: 115 VAC, Max. Pump Run Current: 15 amps, Max. Pump Start Current: 55 amps, Recommended Pump HP: 1 HP or less
- Voltage 50Hz/60Hz Single Phase: 250 VAC, Max. Pump Run Current: 12 amps, Max. Pump Start Current: 35 amps, Recommended Pump HP: 2 HP or lesS