Mechanically-Activated, Wide-Angle Pump Switch for High Temperature Applications
The High Temperature Pump Switch is a mechanically-activated, wide-angle switch specifically designed for performance and dependability in high temperature sump applications up to 200°F (93°C). Provides automatic control of pumps in:
- Sewage applications
This High Temperature pump switch is not sensitive to rotation or turbulence allowing it to be used in both calm and turbulent applications.
- Mechanically-activated, snap action contacts
- High impact, corrosion resistant, polypropylene float housing
- Adjustable pump range of 8 to 36 inches (20 to 91 cm)
- Twin wall design of float housing (patent pending) protects internal components from heat and moisture
- 3 year limited warranty
- CSA certified
This switch is available:
- for pump down applications
- with a 125 VAC or 250 VAC piggy back plug
- without a plug for direct wiring in 125 VAC or 250 VAC applications
- in standard cable lengths of 10, 20, or 30 feet and 3, 6, or 10 meters
PUMPING RANGE: 8 to 36 inches (20 cm to 91 cm).
CABLE : flexible 16 gauge, 2 conductor (UL, CSA) SJOOW, water-resistant (CPE)
FLOAT: 3.18 inch diameter x 5.58 inch long (8.1 cm x 14.2 cm), high impact, corrosion resistant, polypropylene housing for use in water up to 200°F (93°C)
MAXIMUM WATER DEPTH: 33 feet (10 meters) or 13 psi (90 kPa)
- Voltage 50Hz/60Hz Single Phase: 125 VAC/250 VAC
- Max. Pump Run Curent: 125 VAC – 13 Amps, 250 VAC – 12 Amps
- Max. Pump Start Current: 125 VAC – 78 Amps, 250 VAC – 72 Amps
NOTE: This switch is not recommended for controlling:
- electric loads less than 100 milliamps, 12 VAC
- non-arcing electric loads
NOTE: This switch must be used with pumps that provide integral thermal overload protection.
A Pump Switch is designed for Horsepower (HP) rated loads and is not suitable for control (pilot duty) applications. It will fail prematurely when switching loads less than 1 Amp at 120 VAC. Select a float switch from our Control Switch offering for control applications.