Mechanically-Activated, Wide-Angle Pump Switch
The Medium Duty Wide-Angle Dual Pump Switch is designed to control pumps up to15 FLA, 90 LRA, 115 VAC or 230 VAC.
This mechanically-activated, pump switch provides automatic control of pumps in non-potable water and sewage applications. It is well-suited for confined applications requiring an accurate pumping range. It is not sensitive to rotation or turbulence. This switch is voltage sensitive – use with correct voltage.
The Medium Duty Wide-Angle Dual pump switch consists of two mechanical floats and a splice tube. The splice tube contains a holding relay which enables the floats to function in series.
The holding relay eliminates pump chatter in turbulent conditions allowing the Medium Duty Wide-Angle Dual pump switch to operate relay control panels for larger pump applications.
- Controls pumps up to 15 FLA, 90 LRA, 115 VAC or 230 VAC
- Adjustable pumping range of 3 to 48 inches (7.6 to 122 cm) with increased pumping range up to 6 feet (1.8 meters) available
- Includes standard mounting clamps and boxed packaging
This switch is available:
- For pump down or pump up applications as specified by part number
- With a 115 VAC or 230 VAC piggy-back plug
- Without a plug for direct wiring (115 VAC units can only be used with 115 VAC applications within specified amp ratings, 230 VAC units can only be used with 230 VAC applications within specified amp ratings)
- In standard cable lengths of 15, 20, or 30 feet and 5, 6 or 10 meters (longer lengths available)
- 3 to 48 inches (7.6 cm to 122 cm), increased pumping range available. Call factory for quote.
CABLE ATTACHED TO FLOAT HOUSING:
- flexible 18 gauge, 2 conductor(UL, CSA) SJOW, water-resistant (CPE)
CABLE ABOVE SPLICE:
- flexible 14 gauge, 3 conductor (UL, CSA) SJTW, water-resistant thermoplastic
- 2.74 inch diameter x 4.83 inch long (7.0 cm x 12.3 cm), high impact, corrosion resistant, PP housing for use in sewage and non-potable water up to 140°F (60°C)
- Voltage 50Hz/60Hz Single Phase: 115 VAC, Max. Pump Run Current: 15 amps, Max. Pump Start Current: 90 amps
- Voltage 50Hz/60Hz Single Phase: 230 VAC, Max. Pump Run Current: 15 amps, Max. Pump Start Current: 90 amps
- This switch must be used with pumps that provide integral thermal overload protection.