Mechanically-Activated, Wide-Angle Pump Switch
The Medium Duty Wide-Angle Mechanical float switch is a mechanically-activated, wide-angle switch specifically designed as a mechanical alternative to the mercury-activated Medium Duty Wide Angle Mini Mercury pump switch.
This switch provides automatic control of pumps in:
- Sewage applications
This pump switch is not sensitive to rotation or turbulence allowing it to be used in both calm and turbulent applications.
- Mechanically-activated, snap action contacts
- High impact, corrosion resistant, polypropylene float housing
- Adjustable pump range of 8 to 36 inches (20 to 91 cm)
This switch is available:
- For pump down or pump applications as specified by part number
- With a 125 VAC or 250 VAC piggy back plug
- Without a plug for direct wiring in 125 VAC or 250 VAC applications
- In standard cable lengths of 15, 20, or 30 feet and 5, 6, or 10 meters (longer lengths available)
- 8 to 36 inches (20 cm to 91 cm).
- Flexible 16 gauge, 2 conductor (UL, CSA) SJOW, water-resistant (CPE)
- 2.74 inch diameter x 4.83 inch long (7.0 cm x 12.3 cm), high impact, corrosion resistant, polypropylene housing for use in water up to 140°F (60°C)
MAXIMUM WATER DEPTH:
- 33 feet (10 meters) or 13 psi (90 kPa)
- Voltage 50Hz/60Hz Single Phase: 125 VAC, Max. Pump Run Current: 13 amps, Max. Pump Start Current: 78 amps
- Voltage 50Hz/60Hz Single Phase: 250 VAC, Max. Pump Run Current: 12 amps, Max. Pump Start Current: 72 amps