Mechanically-Activated, Narrow-Angle Float Switch
This narrow-angle sensing device is used to accurately monitor liquid levels in:
- sewage applications
The Control Duty Narrow-Angle Mechanical control switch is not sensitive to rotation.
Normally Open Model (high level)
The control switch turns on (closes) when the switch tips slightly above horizontal signaling a high level, and turns off (opens) when the switch drops slightly below horizontal.
Normally Closed Model (low level)
The control switch turns on (closes) when the switch tips slightly belowhorizontal signaling a low level, and turns off (opens) when the switch tips slightly above horizontal.
- Mechanically-activated, snap action contacts
- High impact, corrosion resistant, polypropylene float housing
- Not sensitive to rotation
- Control differential of 1.5 inches (4 cm) above or below horizontal
- Yellow colored cap for easy identification of normally open control switch
- White colored cap for easy identification of normally closed control switch
This switch is available:
- CE certified unit available upon request
- For normally open (high level) applications or normally closed (low level) applications
- In standard cable lengths of 15, 20, or 30 feet and 5, 6, or 10 meters (longer lengths available)
- With two mounting options that allow for flexibility in installation:
- Mounting Clamp: for applications where the switch can be attached to a discharge pipe or similar mounting device
- Externally Weighted: for applications where the switch can be suspended from above