Indoor Alarm System with 2 Alarm Inputs, Temperature Alarm, Auto Reset and Battery Backup
The CSION® alarm system helps protect your home from potentially costly damage due to flooding, pump failure or freezing pipes. The sleek design of the CSION® enclosure, with its unique shape, smooth rounded edges, and large push button with LED light ring, makes this attractive alarm ideal for residential applications.
When the tank level rises, the high water float activates the alarm (audible and visual) to alert you of potentially threatening liquid level conditions. The CSION® alarm system features an easy-to-see LED alarm light ring that illuminates red for alarm 1 and amber for alarm 2. The alarm horn can be silenced by pressing the large button, but the LED remains on as long as the alarm condition exists. Once the condition is cleared, the alarm automatically resets. A red “Low Temperature” LED activates when the temperature falls below 40°F (4°C) to help protect against freezing pipes; this can be disabled for installations in cold areas.
Want all the benefits of this alarm, but with remote notification? Then take a look at the CSION® WiFi!
- Compact NEMA 1 enclosure, designed for ease of installation, rated for indoor use
- Automatic alarm reset
- (2) sensor inputs to monitor (2) separate liquid level conditions
- LED alarm light ring alerts you of alarm status;red for alarm 1, amber for alarm 2
- Audible alarm activates with alarm 1, alarm 2,low temperature and low battery chirp
- LED low temperature indicator activates at 40°F (4°C) to alert of potential freezing conditions (green for temperature normal, red for low temperature), may be deactivated when not required
- LED power on indicator (green for primary power, amber for battery backup, red for low battery)
- Large alarm test/silence push button conveniently located on front of enclosure
- If primary power fails, the alarm system continues to work due to battery backup feature (batteries not included)
- Includes standard Control Duty Narrow Angle Low Current Mechanical control switch with 10 feet (3 meters) of cable (other lengths available) and mounting clamp
- Switching mechanism operates on low voltage and is isolated from the power line to reduce the possibility of shock
- Low battery chirp
- Includes auxiliary alarm contacts for easy attachment of remote devices
- Covered terminal block for easy, secure float switch installation
- Primary: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 5 watts max. (alarm condition)
- Secondary: 5 VDC
BATTERY BACKUP POWER:
- 4.5 VDC (3 AA batteries not included)
- Operates for 24 hrs in alarm condition, one month when no alarm is present
- 5.5 x 4 x 1.75 inch (14 x 10 x 4.5 cm)
- NEMA 1 plastic.
- 80 decibels at 10 feet (3 meters)
- 6 foot (1.8 meter) MicroUSB
FLOAT SWITCH CONNECTION TERMINALS:
- For float switch connection only – do not apply power. (Voltage across terminals is 3 VDC).
- Control Duty Narrow Angle Low Current Mechanical control switch with mounting clamp
- Cable: 10 feet (3 meters), flexible18 gauge, 2 conductor (UL) SJOW,water-resistant (CPE)
- Float: 2.74 inch diameter x 4.83 inch long (7.0 cm x 12.3 cm), high impact, corrosion resistant polypropylene housing for use in sewage and water up to 140°F (60°C)
AUXILIARY ALARM CONTACTS:
Normally open, normally closed (CSA certified)
Voltage: ≤ 30 VAC/VDC (Class 2)
Current: 1 amp maximum