Wireless Technology Connecting an Outdoor Control Panel to an Indoor Alarm
The CSION® RF alarm system helps protect your home from potentially costly damage due to flooding, pump failure and sewage backup. The RF system includes (A) CSION® alarm, (B) RF receiver module which attaches to the indoor alarm, and (C) RF panel module which is installed into the outdoor control panel.
The RF receiver and RF panel modules wirelessly connect the outdoor control panel with an indoor alarm. When the control panel has an alarm condition, it activates the RF panel module through its auxiliary alarm contacts and sends a radio signal to the RF receiver module to activate the indoor alarm, alerting you of the alarm condition.
The wireless design makes this an attractive, easy to install system ideal for residential applications, including lift pump chambers, holding tanks, sewage, agricultural and other water applications.
The compact design of the RF panel module fits conveniently into most control panel enclosures and includes a wiring harness for quick and easy installation. For control panel enclosures with limited space, it is also available in a NEMA 4X watertight configuration.
The CSION® alarm includes 2 sensor inputs; one is utilized for the RF receiver module; one is available for monitoring a liquid level condition (see the CSION® alarm catalog page for complete alarm specifications).
This system is also available with our CSION® WiFi alarm, which provides 24/7 notification via text and/or email. It runs on your existing WiFi or ethernet network, meaning no monthly fees or contracts.
- LoRa radio technology (long range, low power wireless platform)
- Up to 200 ft. communication range (above grade installations can exceed 200 ft.)
- LED indicators for signal strength (green) and alarm (amber)
- Lost communication alarm
- NEMA 4X configurations available for standard and WiFi models
- The WiFi model includes the CSION® WiFi alarm (see XA WiFi alarm catalog page for complete specifications), RF receiver module, and RF panel model.
- Provides 24/7 notification (2 emails, 2 SMS text) to smart device of potential conditions:
- Alarms, power lost, power restored, low temperature, low battery, alarm offline
- RF RECEIVER MODULE
- PRIMARY: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 5 watts max. (alarm condition)
- SECONDARY: 5 VDC
- RF PANEL MODULE
- PRIMARY: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- WIRE HARNESS: 24 inches (60.96 cm), 18 gauge
- INDOOR ALARM WITH RF RECEIVER MODULE: 8.1 x 4 x 1.75 inch (20.57 x 10.16 x 4.45 cm), NEMA 1 plastic
- PANEL MODULE: 4.8 x 2.7 x 1.4 inch (12.2 x 6.86 x 3.56 cm), NEMA 1 plastic
- 4X ENCLOSURE: 8 x 6 x 4 inch (20.32 x 15.24 x 10.16 cm), NEMA 4X plastic
- PANEL MODULE: Min. of 3 ft. above ground
NOTE: See CSION® or CSION® WiFi alarm catalog page for product specific specifications.
- Alarm includes 6 foot (1.8 meter) MicroUSB power cord.
- Float switch sold separately.
- Connect to dry auxiliary alarm contacts only.
- If power is lost to the indoor alarm, panel alarm conditions will not be communicated to indoor alarm.