Three Phase, Duplex Demand Float Control System for Pump Control and System Monitoring
The RK Series™ Three Phase Duplex panel is designed to control two 208/230/460 VAC three phase pump in water and sewage installations. The protective inner door features panel operating status indicators, control buttons and provides access to the pump and control circuit breakers. The controller provides alternation of the pump for even usage.
- NEMA 4X engineered thermoplastic enclosure with lockable latches
- Flashing red 360° alarm beacon with horn, includes innovative touch to silence pad.
- Float indication lights allow the user to see the status of each float and flashes should a float fail out-of-sequence.
- Pump push to run with low level protection when activated manually
- Includes easy access touch safe fuses
- Timed dose control option available or can be easily retrofitted in the field
- Digital Interface Board (DIB)
- Digital Display Center (DDC)
- NEMA 4X enclosure rated for indoor or outdoor use
- Lockable latches for added safety
- 360° red alarm beacon for visual alert
- Motor protective switch provides the adjustable overload, branch circuit protection, and pump disconnect
- IEC motor contactor controls the pump motor load by switching the electrical lines
- Multitap transformer (208/230/460 VAC primary) provides 115 VAC control/alarm voltage
- Primary transformer voltage fuses provides transformer short circuit protection
- Terminal Strip field wiring of incoming power, floats, and pumps
- Ground lugs
- Molded inner door protects from high voltage, and mounting location for indicators, control buttons, and controller circuit board
- Green LEDs provide power indication for control and alarm circuit power
- Red LEDs provides indication when either control or alarm fuse is blown.
- Float status LEDs provide tank level indication and float out-of-sequence detection (High Level – red, Pump Start Level – yellow, Pump Stop Level – green)
- Green Pump Run LED provides indication when pump is called to run
- Pump Hand/Run button provides mechanism to operate the pump manually
- Alarm Test/Silence button
- Red LED alarm indication for high water
- Piezo audible alarm (not shown)